Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
$500 Signing Bonus!!!
Shipping and Receiving
0-2 years Receiving / Logistics Experience
Valid and Clean Driver’s License (CDL NOT Required)
Computer literate, with experience in email, word, excel
Comfortable operating a Forklift a must!
Competitive wage / salary
Medical insurance plan
401K Retirement Plan with company match
Signing Bonus paid at end of probationary period
$500 Signing Bonus!!!
ErtelAlsop, a manufacturing company located in Kingston, NY is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician. This position is responsible for maintaining asset health for all plant equipment, systems, offices, and structures by performing needed inspections, preventative maintenance, repairs and modifications to equipment and structures of the manufacturing facility.
- Perform Daily Preventative Maintenance work
- Perform Necessary Mechanical and Electrical Repairs
- Perform Necessary Mechanical and Electrical Troubleshooting
- Maintain computerized maintenance records
- Responsible for safety of themselves and others
- Competitive wage / salary
- Medical insurance plan
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Signing Bonus paid at end of probationary period
ErtelAlsop, a manufacturing leader in liquid filtration since 1932, serves various markets throughout the world include Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, and Specialty Chemicals.
ErtelAlsop is looking for looking for a motivated Customer Service/Order Entry Coordinator to join our team. This role requires the ability to communicate effectively with customers, logistics companies and other team members.
The ideal candidate for our Customer Service position will be an energetic, positive, and organized professional who is able to effectively create relationships. You should have excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to effectively communicate over the phone and email.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- $500 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment